Abortion Clinic Services
Search “abortion clinic services” to find an abortion clinic offering the service you require.
Most abortion clinics routinely provide early first trimester abortions (7-12 weeks LMP), birth control, STD and gynecological services — but, many clinics provide much more than just routine abortion clinic services. They may offer a full range of reproductive healthcare to both women and men.
- Late Abortion Clinics that offer abortion services PAST 20 Weeks (late-term abortion)
- Early Surgical Abortion are abortions performed BEFORE 7 Weeks LMP
- Abortion with IV Sedation or General Anesthesia
- Medical Abortions with RU486 (Mifepristone)
- Medical Abortions with Methotrexate and Misoprostol
- Morning After Treatment (Morning After Pill)
- Female Physicians at the abortion clinic providing abortion procedures
- Insurance Accepted for abortion services
- Abortion Medicaid Accepted
- Female Tubal Sterilization
- Adoption Services
- Pre-Natal Care
- Men’s Services
If you do not see the service that you are looking for, you can always contact an abortion clinic nearest you and ask if they offer services or can refer you to another clinic.