Abortion Clinics Online (ACOL) is the 1st & LARGEST online directory comprised of over 200 abortion clinic providers of abortion services and reproductive healthcare.
We list GYN doctor’s offices, STATE LICENSED abortion clinics, PRIVATE abortion clinics, abortion centers, and hospitals that offer abortion services. Abortion Clinics Online has been on the Internet since 1995 and has had over 15 Million visitors. Some of the MOST REPUTABLE abortion centers and abortion doctors in the country are listed on the ACOL directory.
- Click on Abortion Clinics by State
- Scan and click on your State
- Scan and click on the City nearest to you
- Select the NAME of the clinic provided on the list (clinic’s website will pop-up)
- VIEW the abortion clinic’s website for the following info:
- Abortion Services available
- Patient Instructions Before & After your abortion
- Patient Forms (save time by filling forms out before your appointment)
- Abortion Fees (if not listed — call the clinic for their latest fees)
- Find the answers to all of your abortion questions on most sites
- Educational information | Birth Control Options, etc.
- Schedule an appointment by calling or filling-out a Request An Appointment form on the individual abortion clinic’s site.
Search “Abortion Clinic Services” near me
- Under tab Search Clinic by Services scan and click the service you are seeking
- Late Abortion Clinics offer abortions PAST 20 weeks
- Early Surgical Abortions are abortions performed BEFORE 7 weeks
- Medical Abortion with RU486 is a non-surgical abortion procedure performed in the 1st trimester (first 63 days)
- Medical Abortion with Methotrexate and Misoprostol Medical Abortion
- General Anesthesia
- Emergency Contraception (Morning After Pill)
- Tubal Sterilization
Note: Abortion fees vary from clinic to clinic, state-to-state. Abortion fees are primarily based on the length of pregnancy, anesthesia choices and other variables. You should contact the individual abortion clinic directly for pricing and whether or not you qualify for abortion discounts or financial aid. ACOL is a paid directory, therefore some abortion clinics may not be listed. Read this info before contacting any abortion clinic, especially if you’re not sure where to go for an abortion: About Abortion Clinics Online
Zika Cases in Puerto Rico Are Skyrocketing
By DONALD G. McNEIL Jr. | July 30, 2016
SAN JUAN, P.R. — The Zika epidemic that has spread from Brazil to the rest of Latin America is now raging in Puerto Rico — and the island’s response is in chaos.
In Puerto Rico, officials believe thousands of residents — including up to 50 pregnant women — are infected each day.
The doctors also remind patients whose fetuses show signs of brain damage that abortion is available in major hospitals and, for the uninsured, through Profamilias, a reproductive-rights group.
National Network of Abortion Funds is launching We Testify, an abortion storyteller leadership program with an accompanying website to further shift the culture around abortion experiences. Read the story here. Share your abortion story.
The Abortion Clinics Online (ACOL) team shows their support to abortion providers by being active members of the following two abortion provider organizations: National Abortion Federation (“NAF”) and Abortion Care Network (“ACN”)